Two birds with one stone:
1) ANOTHER 14hours’ road trip tomorrow, but this time, in 2 parts – 7hrs’ tomorrow and another 7hrs’ on Sunday.
2) I was tagged in my Facebook. My blog is linked to my Facebook. So, I will settle that tag here. 😉
Enjoy the weekends! 😀
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. My fave holiday is Christmas, but Christmas seems to be dying… 🙁
2. My dream is to go backpacking in Europe – will that ever be more than a dream?
3. I want to master all the languages in the world (a tall order since I’ve only learnt a few and mastered even less).
4. I am a dog and cat person, despite there being one incident when dogs attacked me.
5. I wanted to be married by 25. I successfully failed.
6. My dream job is one that involves travelling the world. I am nowhere near it.
7. I’ve been telling myself to get a laptop since year 2000. Almost a decade has passed, still no laptop!
8. I wrote a few “novels” a few years ago, but they’re just kept in a box and probably never gonna be published.
9. I lost one whole box of memories when someone stole my box off the Express Bus on my way back to Kuching.
10. I stopped keeping a daily diary during my Uni days, and started my first blog soon after.
11. My fave comics is “Archie comics”…and I liked Betty more than Veronica.
12. This is my fave number ‘cos its my birthdate.
13. I love water and water activities/sports…but I cannot swim.
14. I want to travel the world but I’ve only been in Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines.
15. My idea of a life partner: Someone who will go to church with me.
16. I like girl’s name that are like boy’s name eg. Jean, Sam, Max.
17. The earliest “sport” I picked up was cycling and badminton. I used to imagine that my bicycle was a horse and my bro and I used to play badminton without a net.
18. When I was small, I wanted to keep a horse. Now I am just content to have actually riden one!
19. I wanted to be in a band…and still do! Closest thing to “being in a band” was when I became the tambourinist during the Freedom Festival last year.
20. A guy rescued me from drowning…but unlike the movies, there was nothing more to it.
21. There was a best man…but he was on rebound. NEVER be a rebound girl.
22. I never imagined a guy (who is not family) to make me breakfast, so when that happened, it was sweet. 🙂
23. My brothers have an obsession about this number…that EVERYTHING can be related to it.
24. I just realised that pulling 25 random things off the top of my head ain’t so hard.
25. The age that I will be leaving in 2 months’ time…
And I hereby, don’t tag anyone…just do it if you wish.
It IS kinda fun! 😉