The first-ever Borneo Music Festival Live 2020 is set to takeover Sarawak Cultural Village on 10 and 11 April 2020! The first-of-its-kind outdoor music festival will bring together renowned artistes from all around the world, uniting different music genres in one place.
Festival-goers can look forward to be electrified by Alan Walker from the UK, DJ Soda from South Korea, DJ Alexis Grace from Malaysia, Nicole Chen from Singapore, DJ X Factor from the Philippines, DJ Venom C and Moski Love from Indonesia, LFDY (Live Fast Die Young) from Taiwan, Alex X from China, as well as stellar line-up of Malaysian singers such as Rynn Lim, ThomasJack and Priscilla Abby as well as Sarawak’s very own At Adau, Tuku Kamek, DJ Chaca Feroza, DJ Myvax and DJ Ice-cream.
Alan Walker, who is best known for his hit “Faded”, will make his debut appearance in Sarawak. He has received diamond certification in Germany and multi-platinum certifications in over 10 countries including the US and UK for “Faded”, which has more than 2.597 billion views on YouTube and over 37.87 million subscribers on his channel.
DJ Soda, crowned as Korea’s hottest DJ, is no stranger to the scene. This international phenomenon is sure to take the crowd on a high with her energetic remixes of popular dance hits.
Positioned as an international music festival, Borneo Music Festival Live 2020 aims to bring together artistes from different parts of the world in adding more colours to a vibrant local music scene. Besides having large-scale music performances, the Sarawak Cultural Village is also hosting an allday long bazaar where you will find artisanal handcrafts, clothing, delicacies and a variety of goods.
TICKETS ARE ALREADY ON SALE!!!
Tickets to Borneo Music Festival Live 2020 can be purchased through airasiaredtix.com/tickets/BMFL2020 with ticket prices as follows:
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PERFORMERS?
1. ALAN WALKER: With more than 15 billion music streams worldwide and almost 40 million followers across social media, this 21 years old DJ and music producer has already achieved a strong foothold in the music industry with his massive hit “Faded”. Being the 100 Most Popular Artists on Spotify, Alan Walker is one of the most sought-after DJs in the scene. He has had an impressive run of over 500 headliners and festival shows including, Tomorrowland, Ultra Music Festival, Coachella, Lollapalooza and more.
2. DJ SODA: Labelled as “the hottest female artist of today’s Korean clubbing scene”, DJ Soda is massively popular on social media sites with more than 3.5 million followers on her Instagram. DJ Soda has headlined some of Asia’s biggest music festivals – one of her best-known acts was her remix of Redfoo’s Booty Man and the Star Wars theme.
3. DJ ALEXIS GRACE: There’s no need for introduction to followers of the electronic dance music scene here in Southeast Asia. The striking Malaysian born DJ has performed live sets in countries such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and etc. Alexis Grace is now labelled as #1 Female DJ in Malaysia, 2017 most influential female artist, top 100 DJane Asia 2018 and ranked as #8 DJane Mag SEA in 2017.
4. NICOLE CHEN: Dubbed as Asia’s most successful female DJ, Nicole Chen has opened for the likes of Steve Aoki, Benny Benasi and Paris Hilton. Besides being invited to perform at the clubs around the world, she also played in Ultra Japan and Ultra Korea in 2014. DJ Nicole Chen was ranked #1 Female DJ in Singapore in 2016 and #19 top Female DJ in the world in 2016.
5. MOSKI LOVE: Headlining club shows all around Indonesia on a weekly basis while recently completing an international tour in Amsterdam, Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia Dance Event, Moski Love was ranked #6 DJane Mag Indonesia and #13 top DJane Asia in 2018.
6. DJ VENOM: Known for his exquisite R&B and hip-hop mash-ups, DJ Venom is one of the best DJs in his own genre. He started spinning in the club since early 2005 and definitely knows what it takes to set the dance floor on fire.
7. DJ X FACTOR: Hailing from the Philippines, DJ X Factor started his long musical journey as a radio and showcase DJ. After being placed as the first Runner Up for DMC Philippines, he has became a staple in the nightlife industry and until today, X Factor’s remixes are still making waves on the dance floor worldwide. DJ X Factor has supported international acts such as Laidback Luke, DVBBS, Vinai, Borgeous, Knife Party and etc. 4
8. ALEX X: Apart from being one of the top electronic dance music producers and seasoned DJs in China, Alex X is also a highly sought-after music producer for many popular singers in China. Besides dropping beats, DJ Alex X is a music festival director and curator.
9. LFDY (LIVEFAST DIEYANG): Up-and-rising DJ duo hails from Taiwan who you can’t missed in many Asian music festivals. They are being dubbed as the party makers for their superb on-site control of the audiences. DJ LFDY had also appeared on Tencent’s highly popular electronic music talent reality show – Rave Now.
10. RYNN LIM: Rynn is a renowned Chinese singer from Sarawak and has acted in various dramas from Malaysia, Singapore, China and Taiwan. He also won the Best Newcomer at the 17th Golden Melody Awards in Taiwan.
11. THOMASJACK: Successful Mando-pop Thomas Jack is a Malaysian homegrown pop-duo. ThomasJack had their first stadium concert at Stadium Negara back in 2016, and they just celebrated their 10 years anniversary – making them the longest active pop duo in Malaysia.
12. PRISCILLA ABBY: Social media celebrity turned international singer – Priscilla hails from Sarawak. Her edm version of Mayday’s “Party Animal” caught the attention of netizens in Malaysia and Taiwan, exceeding a million views, turning her into an internet sensation overnight.