Calling all LINKIN PARK fans – especially in Brunei!
Only a flight away from here, this is as good as it gets!
After almost TEN years, LINKIN PARK IS COMING BACK TO MALAYSIA!!!
Come and watch them LIVE!!! They will be kicking off their ‘LIVING THINGS’ World Tour on August 19th at Stadium National, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at 8:00pm!
Comprising co-lead vocalist, Chester Bennington, drummer/percussionist, Rob Bourdon, guitarist Brad Delson, bassist Dave ‘Phoenix’ Farrell, DJ and programmer Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda, co-lead vocals, keyboards, guitar, the award-winning, multi-platinum alternative rock band, LINKIN PARK is exclusively touring Malaysia in this part of the SEA region as Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore are not included in the tour!
Definitely NOT an opportunity to be missed!
LINKIN PARK ‘LIVING THINGS’ World Tour Live in Malaysia 2013 is organized by The WonderLand+ and ticket prices range from BND40 to BND 283 as follows:
Ticket prices are categorized into free seating – RM95, RM195, RM295; and free standing – RM350 (Playground Zone), RM450 (Rock Zone), RM550 (The Pit) and RM680 (VIP).
Even better, there will be an early-bird pre-sale from 21st – 30th June with a 10% discount on all tickets! So purchase your tickets SOON at www.ticketcharge.com.my or contact (+60) 3 9222 8811 or visit www.facebook.com/thewonderlandplus.
Some LINKIN PARK facts:
- Sold over 50 million albums worldwide
- The biggest band on Facebook (over 53 million fans and counting)
- Since the release of their debut album, Hybrid Theory, in 2000, no other artist has had more top 10 singles on the US Alternative radio chart.
- Now with the release of their latest album, LIVING THINGS (Machine Shop Recordings /Warner Bros), which reached #1 in over 20 countries, no other band has achieved more #1 albums this century!
- In 2005, LINKIN PARK founded Music For Relief, a 501 © (3) non-profit organization that has raised over 5 million dollars for victims of natural disasters and environmental projects.